Saturday, June 12, 2010

I love a Road Trip!


I must admit that I’m one of the few people I know who loves a road trip. I’m sure it has something to do with the fact that I’m normally going 100miles per hour and I have no time to be trapped to complete just one task at a time. With my husband driving, kids watching a movie, dog back in doggie day care, I have the rare opportunity to sit. With my laptop and data card I’m completely connected for some quite productive time. It doesn't hurt that I’m anticipating the open ocean and someone to offer me a drink by the pool. Oh, how I love the summer. You might think that packing for a beach trip would be easy. A bathing suit, hat, book and sunscreen. True, but I also have the torture of picking out what jewelry to wear. For me, this is as bad as picking out shoes to bring. I want to bring it all! Especially the above Gemstone Sunflowers. I’m embarrassed to say that I took them all with all of the chain options. I just LOVE them!!(My favorite isn't pictured but it has a beautiful Turquoise Rose Cut Gemstone in the Center). I also have these great new 16” silk cords that are amazing for the summer and give these Sunflowers a whole other option and look. I just hate the thought of not having the right jewelry to wear so I also brought 4 Pearl stacking bracelets, 4 turquoise stacking bracelets, 3 different daisy necklaces, 1 peace lily, 1 Sun drop and 6 pair of earrings. (It could be worse, I could have a drinking problem). If your thinking of making a LSJ purchase for the summer I would highly suggest a Gemstone Sunflower on silk cord. I carry then in Black, Chocolate, Coffee and Warm Blue. If you live next to one of our retailers go and try one on. If not, check them out on my website at www.laurensigmanjewelry.com and go to Studio. I bet you’ll bring it on your next road trip too!

No comments:

Post a Comment