Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Gems!

Went to the Gem show yesterday and bought the prettiest pearls yet. Will be making lots of new pearl bracelets with my gold and gemstone charms attached. Beautiful I must say…… I’ve been selling so many lately. It must be that people are feeling summer coming on and white of the pearls feels so light and beachy. Makes me want to can something or go to a clam bake.

I got my preliminary pictures back from Antfarm. So beautiful! I can’t wait to share them with you. Should be in about a week!

Had a great week last week. I rushed the order for our new store in Southport (Kasson of Southport) as they’ve been invited as the only fine jewelry vendor to participate in a big event on Monday with 500 women. Jean Chatzky is the key note speaker (love her!). Don’t you think Jean would look GREAT in a LSJ necklace! Even she can agree that for the money, you just can’t resist…. Were excited to officially have Kasson as part of our family.

Ps-Exciting news…. When I was in NY at the last trade show I met the Costume Designer for a TV show (Fox TV Studios). They followed up with me a few weeks ago to ask if I would be willing to let their main female character wear LSJ this season (UM, YES!!) Well, I sent all the jewelry last week and it’s officially on set! Keep your fingers crossed that they use it. If (and when) they do I’ll be telling you what show and when to watch!!! So excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment